rPET Love Birds Tee (made w/ recycled plastic & organic cotton)
Our Love Birds Tee is made with repurposed plastic bottles (rpet), organic cotton, and water-saving inks.
- diverts plastic waste from contaminating our oceans or going to landfills.
- avoids harmful chemicals that pollute the soil, water, and air.
- Ring-spun and Combed cotton to remove impurities and ensure the softest material.
- Double needle sleeve hem & bottom hem giving it extra strength and durability.
- Side-seamed for a modern and technical fit, never once do we ignore the nature of tailoring or contouring.
- 50% organic cotton
- 50% recycled plastic bottles
- Most low impact eco-dyes (7x less water used)
- Water based ink
- 100% recycled shipping material
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) is a globally recognized, independent 3rd party certifying body whose mission is to promote ethical, humane and lawful conditions and practices in all manufacturing facilities. Companies accepted into the WRAP organization go through an extensive application process in which manufacturing facilities, working environments, and worker's rights are inspected and approved by the WRAP association. WRAP certifications are awarded based upon both internationally and nationally accepted humane workplace standards, local laws, and ethical manufacturing regulations.
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, from the harvesting of the raw materials through environmentally and socially responsible practices. Our products are GOT certified.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS) is a voluntary product standard for tracking and verifying the content of recycled materials in a final product. The standard applies to the full supply chain, content claims, social and environmentally friendly practices, chemical restrictions in the production process. Our products are GRS certified.
- Organic Blended Content Standard (OCS) verifies the presence and amount of organic material contained in a finished product by providing a strict chain of custody system from the organic raw material source. Our products are OCS certified.
- Green America Certified Gold verifies businesses that are committed to using business as a platform for social change. Since 1982, Green America has evaluated over 8,000 small businesses. Green businesses adopt principles, policies and practices that improve the quality of life for their customers, employees, communities, and the planet.
Won this shirt in a contest. Love the slim fit size and the cotton is really soft. Hoping to keep building out my closet with 100% No Sweatshop clothing!
Super comfy and soft! I got a size small, as a smol human (5 ft, 100lbs) and it’s perfectly roomy but not too big. Definitely one of the comfiest t-shirts I own, and it’s good as both a sleep shirt or a general wear tee. And with an eco-friendly lean and a cute design - what’s not to love?
rPET Love Birds Tee (unisex)
I am an avid hiker and this shirt was so comfy and cool on my hike through the canyons in Southern California. Feels good to know that it supports humane and environmental causes! For real, so soft. Maybe (definitely) the best quality t-shirt I own.
I don't usually write reviews, but had to rave because I literally reach for this shirt the second it's out of the wash. The design is adorable, and it's the softest shirt i own. Oddly enough, it's been perfect for both work from home and the outdoors (and the sustainability also makes me feel a smidge better about myself). I was initially a bit hesitant ordering because I had come across the ad on a couple sites but hadn't heard of the brand before. So glad I ended up going for it.